Gambling has been one of the most prominent real-world use cases for cryptocurrencies. The market is seeing new crypto gambling projects launch every day that are reshaping user experience by offering better privacy, faster deposits and withdrawals, and revolutionary revenue-sharing mechanisms.
The latest of the bunch is TG Casino, which for the last ten weeks has raised $3.5 million in a pre-sale round. Currently, the TGC token has a hard market cap of just $5 million, making it an attractive crypto to secure at a discounted price.
What Is The TGC Token?
TGC is an ERC-20 standard token issued on the Ethereum network. Interested users can get their hands on the crypto by linking their compatible Ethereum wallets to the presale website, which accepts payments in Ether (ETH) and Tether (USDT).
The casino platform also has a staking mechanism that currently offers a whopping 170% annual percentage yield (APY) on TGC. however, this rate will decrease as more tokens are staked on the platform. Presale buyers of TGC can stake their tokens immediately.
What Is The Reason Behind TG Casino’s Surge?
According to a recent X post by the TG Casino team, over 2,450 users are actively playing in the crypto casino and have collectively wagered over $38 million. Since it began operations, the platform has reportedly received upwards of $3.7 million in net deposits.
The successful presale is evidence that TG Casino is performing well in the casino sector. In a heavily contested market, what makes TGC stand apart from the rest is its unprecedented user experience.
TG Casino is a Telegram-native platform, meaning users can access it directly through the instant messaging service. This allows players to place bets much faster while making it more user-friendly.
The team’s brilliance is reflected here as the casino is open to over one billion Telegram users who can gamble from anywhere in the world, unrestricted, thanks to its end-to-end encryption.
Users also don’t have to sit through a know-your-customer process as they can simply connect their wallets to get started. This is another area where TG Casino has an advantage over Rollbit, the leading crypto casino platform that is often criticized for employing an overly complex KYC and sign-up process.
TG Casino is powered by leading gaming providers such as Amatic, Evolution, and Hacksaw, allowing players to gamble on hundreds of games and sportsbook events.
Related Reading: Alphabet Shares Soar On The Back Of AI Model Gemini’s Arrival
TGC Tokenomics Indicate Long-Term Success
The native crypto of TG Casino has a robust token economy that is carefully designed to drive up demand and limit supply.
Holders of the TGC utility token are offered various perks like free rewards, 25% cashback on betting losses, access to exclusive games and rooms, 169% APY on staking, and up to 200% rakeback bonus.
The casino also has a buyback mechanism to repurchase TGC tokens from the open market using a portion of the platform’s revenue. It burns 40% of the TGC and allocates the remaining 60% to procure staking rewards. This process makes TGC a deflationary asset, all the while boosting its demand and rewarding holders with the casino’s success.
TG Casino Is A Secure and Regulated Platform
TG Casino is one of the only licensed and regulated Telegram-based crypto casinos in the world. The company is fully registered in the Dutch Caribbean Island of Curacao.
Additionally, blockchain security firm Consult conducted an audit of the project’s smart contract, which it passed. The TG Casino team also passed a KYC audit, further cementing its legitimacy in the crypto casino industry.
Top crypto analysts suggest that TGC could be a huge deal once it is listed on prominent crypto exchanges. Others speculate that the token could go 100x once the presale ends.
At the time of writing, TGC is trading at $0.13, indicating that it is the right time to get into the mix.