Solana (SOL) is presently one of the most popular cryptocurrencies trading in the market. The token gained traction in the last few years due to its high scalability and arguably the fastest blockchain, helping users gain incredible functionality out of it.
SOL is portrayed as the one true competitor for Ethereum (ETH), which has led to many people jumping on the Solana hype train. However, there are many investors wondering whether the token would be a practical long-term investment or if they should exit their positions before it plunges into the depths of absoluteness.
In this article, we will be examining the potential of one of the most interesting cryptocurrency projects, and give you a glimpse of what value the SOL token may hold in the future. You should note that the information provided in this article is not to be taken as financial advice, as it is merely a projection of its potential value in the coming years.
Without further ado, let us jump in and take a look at the Solana price prediction from 2024 – 2030.
Solana (SOL) Statistics
At the time of writing, Solana (SOL) was trading at $56.8. The token experienced a 9.36% hike in its price in the last 24 hours while gaining 34.51% over the past week.
- Solana’s market capitalization stands at $13.45 billion, with a trading volume of $1.51 billion per day.
- Out of a maximum supply of 533.68 million SOL, 421.04 million SOL is currently in circulation. Solana reached its all-time high of $259.52 on November 6, 2021, while SOL’s lowest trading price of $0.503 was recorded on May 11, 2020.
- The highest valuation for Solana since its all-time high was $57.65 and the lowest SOL price since the last cycle high was $8.12.
- Technical indicators suggest that current market sentiment for SOL is Bullish at 87%, and Bearish at 13%, while the Fear & Greed index is showing a score of 70, indicating Greed.
- Over the last month, Solana traded 19 out of 30 days (63%) in green with a 23.81% price volatility. The token’s value increased by 128.88% during the last 30 days, adding a colossal average amount of $65.40 to its current value.
SOL is currently the 7th largest token by market cap in the entire crypto ecosystem and is ranked #2 in the list of proof-of-stake cryptocurrencies, only behind ETH.
Solana Price Prediction 2024
After analyzing the prices of Solana in previous years, we can assume that in 2024, SOL should hit a maximum expected price of around $34.88. Meanwhile, the minimum price for the token should be around the $13.60 range. The average trading price for SOL might be $56.15 in 2024.
Solana Price Prediction 2025
According to technical analysis by market experts, in 2025, Solana is expected to have minimum and maximum values of about $66.55 and $53.99, respectively. Meanwhile, the average trading cost of SOL is expected to be $55.93.
Solana Price Prediction 2026
By looking at Solana’s previous price cycles, analysts could predict the value of the SOL token to reach a maximum of $93.50, while assuming that it could drop to a minimum of $81.44. On average, SOL’s trading price will be around $83.68.
Solana Price Prediction 2027
Based on the analysis, the price of Solana is expected to hit a maximum value of $140.07 and a minimum value of $116.21 in 2027. SOL will have an average trading price of $120.40 in that year.
Solana Price Prediction 2028
Crypto experts anticipate the price fluctuations of Solana to lead to its token trading at a maximum and minimum valuation of around $201.56 and $157.03, respectively, when 2028 comes around. The cryptocurrency is estimated to have an average trading price of $161.85.
Solana Price Prediction 2029
Market analysts estimate that Solana could be trading between $222.56 and $276.94 in 2029, with the average cost of SOL expected to be around $230.66 during the year.
Solana Price Prediction 2030
The year 2030 will be pivotal for Solana, as experts anticipate the Ethereum killer to hit the $400 mark. Analysts have forecast an average trading price of $331.86 for SOL, while its maximum and minimum values may stand between $382.46 and $320.33, respectively.