Sage ERP releases Sage CRM v7.1
Sage ERP, part of Sage Group, announced the availability of Sage CRM v7.1 for small and midsize businesses, anchored by the new iPhone, social media and Sage E-Marketing integrations. "Sage CRM v7.1 is available for on-premises or hosted deployments in the cloud and as a component of Sage ERP suites," says Jeremy Waterman, Managing Director of Sage ERP.
"Sage CRM gives businesses the freedom to choose how, where and when they manage critical customer information," says Waterman. "Secure access on desktops, mobile devices and the Web, along with extended Sage connected services functionality, help users work with data in whichever manner best suits them."
There are quite a few new enhancements built into Sage CRM v7.1:
- Sage E-Marketing for Sage CRM is a subscription-based connected service for managing e-mail marketing campaigns. The simple controls help users execute campaigns quickly with over 90 professional templates, Web forms for collecting recipient feedback, automation for managing drip marketing campaigns with multiple e-mails, and a results tab for identifying the most qualified prospects based on open and click-through metrics.
- iPhone integrations allow Sage CRM users to access and update real-time customer information, view support tickets and manage sales opportunities while on the go.
- Interactive dashboards help Sage CRM users manage key accounts and priority tasks from a single screen, and include new visual report charts for at-a-glance business insight.
- Twitter and LinkedIn integrations empower users to monitor social media channels and engage with customers and prospects from within Sage CRM.
- Real-time Microsoft Exchange synchronisation provides a seamless calendar management experience and a single location for managing and adding additional users.
Sage CRM equips businesses with the tools they need to find new customers, close sales faster and build lasting, more profitable relationships across all channels, says Waterman. "Interactive, role-based dashboards help users customise data views, graphical reports provide at-a-glance business insight, mobile device compatibility allows on-the-go data access, and integration with scalable Sage ERP solutions provides a 360-degree view of customer activity."
(011) 425 6290