Orange launches Pickle TV, the new TV and premium video offering for 15-35 year olds
Orange now offers its TV and mobile customers the unique and innovative Pickle TV. Available on all screens for €4.99 per month, without commitment, this offer aggregates different content for the curious and connected, including:
• Studio +, a pioneer in short and premium mobile series
• Golden Stories, Golden Mustache presents Golden Stories: unseen, funny and offbeat series
• ES1, the new French channel dedicated to eSport
• Game One, series channel, mangas, gaming and news
• Manga One by Game One, exclusive service 100% mangas
• South Park, all the series of the well-known cartoon
• OKLM, the channel edited by Booba dedicated to Hip-hop and street culture
• Clubbing TV, first channel dedicated to electronic music and electro culture
• Spicee, the video channel for documentaries and stories
Pickle TV is the inevitable link between the world of TV and the Internet, prioritising inventive content and quality. This new offer allows the user to consume without moderation, the content of the channels it offers, wherever it is, on the medium they want (smartphones, tablets, TV), and when they want, through an interface without advertising. Pickle TV is all the more unusual because of the richness and relevance of its content, as well as an enriched and immersive experience on every screen.
All Orange Mobile and TV customers can take advantage of this exclusive offer with the first month free. ‘Open’ customers can even enjoy the first six months for free, once activated from their ‘Orange et moi’ app. The option then costs €4.99 per month, without commitment. The subscription is opened on TV (Orange decoder, in the TV shop or on the dedicated channel to Pickle, number 33 on the TV), mobile (last version of the TV App of Orange downloaded on Android or iPhone) or web (pickletv.orange.fr), as well as in Orange shops, or even by contacting customer service.
Through Pickle TV, Orange is responding to the changing uses of its customers, particularly with Orange 4G and 100% Fibre, which gives them an incomparable experience, and makes Orange a driving force for the development of legal digital content.