Internship opportunity for Kenyan ICT graduates
The NetHope Academy Internship Programme, which recently expanded to Sub-Saharan Africa, has invited applications from unemployed ICT graduates for its next class in Kenya.
The internship program aims to give recent technology graduates the opportunity to gain professional job skills and experience through internships at local NGOs, government agencies and corporations.
The programme includes classroom and online training as well as internship. Once participants have secured employment, they are expected to pay back USD2,000 to the programme.
NetHope Academy interns receive the following:
- At least 100 hours of classroom training (technical and non-technical skills)
- Over 200 hours on online training (technical and non-technical skills)
- Internship assignments at local/international NGOs, government agencies and corporates
- Subsequent job placement support to secure meaningful employment
- Coaching and mentorship from the NetHope Academy Intern Programme team
Recent Computing News
Forrester’s AI Reality Check11 Apr